Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Monthly Reads 2017: January & February



HAHAHAH remember when these posts were a thing for a whole two posts before I totally slacked on reading consistently or posting about it? I'm back. I set my Goodreads reading challenge goal very low for 2017 because I have a bad habit of not meeting what I can meet. Last year, I could have hit my goal, but I didn't. So I'm aiming a little lower: 20.

I have a stack of books I want to finish within the next few weeks. So here's what I'm reading right now:

  1. Talking As Fast As I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham 
  2. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain 
  3. Marvel's Venom collection, namely credited to Rick Remender 
  4. The Walking Dead: Compendium One by Robert Kirkman 
What are you reading? 


I try to remember to update my Goodreads. You can check out my somewhat inaccurate shelf here:



Jennifer's currently-reading book montage

Bright Dead Things
The Black Poets
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Stephen Hawking's Universe
The Walking Dead, Compendium 1
Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking


Jennifer's favorite books »

2 comments:

  1. You sound just like me! Lol I want to read that LG book SO BAD, but I put myself on a book ban until I get through this stack on my floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yeah unfortunately i've made very little headway but i'm planning on doing some reorganizing of my usual schedule to make room for more reading/downtime

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.