Friday, November 4, 2016

#WordsOfWomen



Words of Women is an Instagram account and website that I found out about through Anna. Even though she just posted about this, I'm already obsessed. The wisdom and inspiration of the women featured with W.O.W. makes me feel understood, accepted and strong. (How accurate is that acronym, anyway?)

Instagram account: @words_of_women
Website: http://wordsofwomen.co/

Here are some of my favorite Instagram posts so far:






Words of Women shares raw, honest, and inspirational quotes and thoughts by women of our past and present. I've found that subscribing to their newsletter leaves me with a sense of fulfillment, as well. If I find the words, I may try submitting my own pieces there, given time.

Be sure to peruse their website and read through the posts. It's been more than worth it for me.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post. I've followed their Instagram account - thank you for the tip. I get so much encouragement from other women's success :-)

    www.thislifeisbelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.