Monday, October 31, 2016

Monthly Music 2016: October

October has been good to me. And you can find out what I've been listening to all this month here!



Most of my autumn has been about sounds that are uplifting or have a good beat. Usually I find that I drift into a much more mellow sounds in the autumn, but for the most part I've noticed this season I've preferred not to really fall into that. Maybe I just don't want to get too sleepy at work.
  1. Heartstrings by Leighton Meester 
  2. Dead Alive by The Shins 
  3. Palm Tress by SWMRS 
  4. Misused Adrenaline by Dryjacket 
  5. Wake the Sun by The Matches 
  6. Starboy by The Weeknd ft. Daft Punk 
  7. Animals by Alex & Sierra
  8. Pink-Slips by Okkervil River

What have you been listening to?

2 comments:

  1. I simply cannot get enough of Starboy. I literally put it on everyday to work out every 15 minutes after work. Excellent playlist. :]


    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great way to close out a day of work!

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.