Saturday, October 15, 2016

Autumn Walks

The other day, Ariel and I decided to get up and go walk around our towns. We live on opposite sides of the country now, so the best way to do this was through Snapchat. She walked through her town, showing off the art and culture and her favorite shops, and I did the same. Snap after Snap.





When Ariel first went off to grad school in her fabulous city, I remember envying her. But the more I had to show off to her, the more it made me realize how lucky I am to be here. This town has so much life and fun in it. Even a day off turns into a little adventure, when I take the time to appreciate it.

By the way, Molly Moon's is very good. Get the honey lavender ice cream, if you go. 

4 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea! I should have dates with friends on Snapchat in this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I definitely ran my battery down doing it, because the camera was on so much, but it was so worth it.

      Delete
  2. This was so much fun! Can we do this again soon, please? This time I'll remember to bring my dang headphones.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.