Thursday, September 15, 2016

Monthly Music 2016: September

You can follow along with this series here.

It's September, and it's time to share what music I've been into this month. Admittedly, it's not as wide of a range of music as it was last post. This month hasn't been much for new music or even revisiting different music.



So here we are:
  1. Afterglow by CHVRCHES 
  2. Birthday by Selena Gomez 
  3. Chasing Twisters by Delta Rae 
  4. Currents by Eisley 
  5. Tell Me A Story by Dodie Clark (feat. Evan Edinger) 
  6. Native Tongue by Paramore
  7. Human by Dodie Clark (feat. Jon Cozart) 
  8. Kicks by Lauren Aquilina

2 comments:

  1. I love Birthday by Selena! x

    https://sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really such a fun, silly song. I have no idea why I was into it this month - my birthday is next month, haha. But for some reason it popped into my head while I was cleaning my apartment one day this month and wouldn't leave for a week.

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.