Thursday, August 25, 2016

Monthly Music 2016: July & August

This is a new monthly series, "Monthly Music," in which I share my favorite music for the month.

I want to share the music I've been obsessing over the summer. This mix is a combination of songs that I either was late to learning about, were actually fairly new hits for the summer or songs that I loved before and then obsessed over during the summer.



  1. Swim - Fickle Friends
  2. Make Out - Julia Nunes
  3. Drop - Chloe x Halle 
  4. Wildfire - Demi Lovato 
  5. Boss Mode - Knife Party
  6. Into You - Ariana Grande 
  7. Closer - Nick Jonas, Mike Posner 
  8. Polarize - Twenty One Pilots 
  9. Walking With a Ghost - Tegan and Sara 
  10. Bed Space - Darwin Deez 
  11. Drive - Oh Wonder 
  12. Control - Halsey 
  13. Where You Belong - The Weeknd
  14. Alleyways - The Neighbourhood 
  15. Lost Boy - Ruth B 
  16. When We Were Young - Lucy Schwartz 
  17. Riot Rhythm - Sleigh Bells 
You can also see this playlist on my Spotify and follow it for the rest of summer, if you'd like. What music have you been obsessing over this past month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.