Saturday, August 27, 2016

Journal Every Day in September



Therapy. I started writing in my journal more consistently again. It feels good. Haven't gone to dark and deep places, but sometimes it's not about that. Sometimes it's just about the writing. On my little outing earlier this week, I made my way into a crafts and hobby store and bought a new art journal for mixed media. I haven't had one in so long. It's the perfect weight, size and paper texture.

September is soon, so I have decided to challenge myself: Every day in September I am going to write in my journal and complete a page/spread in my art journal. I cannot wait to get started. I wish it was already September.



Want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.