Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May



May has been an interesting month. So many birthdays and busy schedules. I've felt a little out of myself lately because of it. But I managed to get a small break for Melody coming into town, and it's so nice to just be able to spend so much time with someone who knows you so completely. Fifteen years completely.

Sure, I might be buried in emails tomorrow, but I appreciate May for what it's given me: the celebrations, the late-night laughter, the days for sleeping in and the friendships.

2 comments:

  1. Oh <3 aren't best friends just the greatest? My best friend and I are going on 10 years now.. xX so glad you got a nice break with her in town :)

    kynialikethecountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kynia! <3 And thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.