Saturday, April 9, 2016

Witch Circles and Brunch



Today before work I went to brunch with Savannah and Berto. I took them to Hoffman's, we shared goodies and sandwiches across the table, and then wandered for a while. It was a bit aimless, but when we discovered a trail to the middle of a wooded area, Berto immediately exclaimed, "Dude, nature is bae!" and we kept going.

We made it to a clearing. We discussed what it might be used for - teenage orgies and drinking? Totally harmless parties? Summonings? We landed on it being the perfect place for a witch's circle. There were smooth, round stones gathered in the corner and lots of space to move around.

I'm happy spring is here. I'm happy that there is coffee and sammies and nature to explore. I'm happy that nature is bae. I'm happy that I get to do this with friends on the few hours I have before heading into work on a Saturday.


2 comments:

  1. I love exploring places liek this clearing! it's nice tthat you got to wander around with your friends. It's always good to be outside in lovely spring weather with people you like! :)

    Bad Taste Toast - A Blog from Düsseldorf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! It's so nice to have sun and warmth again. Even if today it's 85 and a little too hot for my taste (I really hated living in the really hot south haha)

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.