Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Love



This is the love of my life. I really don't have much to say today. Mainly because I feel so tired all of the time. I could go on, eloquently, about how much I love him, if today were another day, but really I just want to say that Sunday we will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary together; that makes me happy. Today, we paid off a student loan of mine--something that takes many up to 10 years to accomplish. It was hefty, we are now broke because we paid it off in a huge chunk, but we're done with it forever. Today, all I had to do was look at him, and I was reminded of all the reasons we're really blessed. I am so happy he is in my life.

I'm sorry I haven't commented on any blogs lately. This AM schedule has me really screwed up in terms of recreational things. 

6 comments:

  1. Awww love this! So happy for you guys :) And yayyy to paying off your loan! What a huge relief and accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet! I honestly like seeing pics of happy couples, because it makes me more optimistic about my own future. So glad that you are happy and doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 thank you love. i actually tried to comment on your latest post and couldn't figure out how. but i was also at work on break and i think it might have just been the browser i was using.

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.