Thursday, January 7, 2016

January Sun




It was actually sunny and 50-degrees here in Washington. In January, people!

I have felt like my sinuses have been stuffed these last few days, and it's been worrying me that I am getting sick. Everyone else is sick at work right now, but I'm not looking to join that trend. When I saw it was sunny outside for the first time in weeks, I knew I wanted to spend my one day off in the middle of the week outside instead of pouting and hugging a bottle of Dayquil nervously.

I got dressed and took a walk through town, and my sinuses opened up immediately.

I went to my favorite doughnut shop, and I got an eggnog doughnut and peppermint mocha (and something for the man). Then I magically ended up in the bookstore, and I have no idea how but ended up with a $1 clearance copy of Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka. Seriously, I have no idea how any of this happened. I think I blacked out or something. *wink*

The January sun must have gone to my head. 

4 comments:

  1. Those days are the best! When the weather, your mood, and sales all magically align for you. I had one a few months ago. I called into work, went to a thrift store and randomly found the most perfect lamp shade. What a pointless story. What I'm trying to say is, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not pointless if it made you happy. :)

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.