Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas at Work


(Photo source.)

Sometimes work Christmas parties can be a drag, but not when you work with my group of folks. We had a Super Smash Bros tournament in one corner, Rockband in another, Secret Santa, booze, Qdoba catering (yayyyyy queso!), and lots of hugs and laughs. I've worked here for 1-1/2 years now, and I just can't get over how regularly blessed I feel to know these people and get to hangout with them like this. I got all dressed up in red and spent three long hours just soaking in all of the fun.

Closer to midnight, these losers even started doing keg stands. It was nuts.

I'm not saying all Christmas/holiday parties have to be like ours, but I hope that if you observe any holidays at all that you get just as much entertainment and love from them as we do.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I always hated work parties. Even though I worked with the people every day, it still seemed awkward at parties. This year, I LOVE where I am and those I work with but there's just too many for us to have a party! Then again, every day feels like a party. It's kind of weird but wonderful! Happy Christmas!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, our team is really big, too, but we've managed to make it work somehow. :) HAPPY CHRISTMAS. <3

      Delete
  2. Haha! I can't imagine keg stands at work! But then again, I work at a scrapbooking company and it's about 85% women over 50. So...that would be quite a sight to see.

    Thanks for all of your kind comments! They really mean a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, that sounds like it would be a hilarious sight to see. :P You're welcome, Meg. Your blog is always a joy.

      Delete
  3. The Super Smash Bros turney sounds rad! I would totally be about that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah they went all out with like a losers bracket and winners bracket and everything this year. And the guy hosting it had Amiibo prizes. It was so cute.

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.