Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September


Keep up with me regularly through Twitter and Instagram, and you can see more in relative real-time.

September looked a little like this: celebrating 5 years with my husband (almost 2 years married, but 5 years together), autumn arriving, some shots of coffee breaks at my work, a couple of selfies because I'm feeling confident, and little things I did during my off time like submit writing pieces, watch "While You Were Sleeping," try some Japanese raspberry Kit Kats, and my new pizza pajamas that I love. What did your September look like?

2 comments:

  1. It’s so beautiful and so interesting! I love this post!
    And already can’t wait to see the new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.