Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hi.

I hate not writing pieces for this blog anymore, because it feels like I struggle to know just what to say about my life anymore. I try to keep up with all of you lovely bloggers, but even that gets rough sometimes.

Currently, I'm at Starbucks being a cliche and trying to not get angry at the fact that there are four men nearby smoking--too close to the entrance of the shop, I swear--and the smoke is wafting up my nostrils while I try to sip a chai tea latte and write. It shouldn't be this hard to relax.

But I did find a cool artist on Soundcloud that does a lot of relaxation music. Anyway, if you want to find out more about my more professional updates, you can always keep up with http://dearjenna.com/category/posts/ where I make all of my posts about whatever professional things I think might interest others in my field--it is my website after all. I'm trying to be a good web slinger and update the damn thing.

As for where I am right now, we've had a whirlwind of a month. If you follow me on Instagram--which many do--you'll discover that we took that trip to Mt. Rainier that I blogged about last week, as well as we had a puppy and had to give back a puppy. I miss my little Lucy, but it just wasn't the right time. Not gonna lie, I put on a brave face, but that hurt. But it's been about a week or more now since that happened (I don't know, my days blend together), so things are better.

But enough about me. How are you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear!

    I'm sorry to hear about the puppy and I can imagine that hurt. It's a shame it didn't work out but if it wasn't the right time then you made a good decision. Many people don't want to admit it to themselves when they're in this situation but you did and that makes you a better person.

    Btw I always listen to these two playlists on Spotify when I need to relax, maybe that helps you too?

    https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/7BuKs6kgNMx2fwF01WphOD

    https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifyaustralia/playlist/1nNFlsSbzks5jeFGLoGApf

    Bad Taste Toast - A German/Australian Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.