Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Writing

I read Maggie's post on writing a few days ago, and I have to admit that some part of me got pretty inwardly emotional about it. I think it's because I could relate so much to what she had to say and her experiences with writing--falling in and out of it, being scared to go back.



Yesterday I had the day off so I walked to the local Starbucks and tried their s'mores frappucino (worth it) and sat at one of their outside tables, under a big umbrella, and wrote and looked at The Sun submissions for about three hours. The breeze felt awesome, I got in a good walk, I wrote a lot and that s'mores frap was good. If you haven't done that, or done it in awhile, do it. It's well worth the break in your routine.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously need a day like that. I haven't written anything in ages, and always have ideas flowing. Thanks girl, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, girl!

      Do it. :) You won't regret it.

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.