Sunday, June 7, 2015

@dearjenna



Hey, I have a website now.

So that's cool. You can find it here: http://dearjenna.com I was surprised and happy to see that that wasn't taken considering "dearjenna" is my handle for everything if I can help it. This will be my portfolio, my place with other links of where to find me, the thing I show off to my employers. The all-encompassing "me" package that I try to sell to the world.

I am still here, obviously. I even link to this blog (my home for so long) under "Published Work" because of all of the samples/pieces I have written here in the past. Now, I just have a place for the more professional/artistic side of me.

The great thing about here is I can talk about whatever--all of that plus just my day-to-day. But it's nice to have a place for the humble-brag. The place where I have to make myself look good. ;)

Anyway, I'm moving forward with a lot of plans of mine, and it makes me happy. I hope you're happy, wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. I have been hemming and hawing about starting my own website for a few years. I am going to check yours out now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! :D And you should! If you have stuff you want to put on a resume/accomplishments. What better place to exhibit that?

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.