Tuesday, October 14, 2014

From One Adventure Into Another





Today was a beautiful, autumn day, that ended with a stormy night.

Before work, we walked to the library to properly enjoy the day and I managed to check out Vanity Fair, The Cask of Amontillado and Memoirs of a Geisha. I have already dove into these books.

I forgot the peacefulness that one can feel at a library, and the lovely titles that you often forget about until you see them sitting on the shelf. I was tempted to check out about ten, but I chose to pace myself this once.

I have started another adventure after having my own today.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love The Cask of Amontillado! Awesome novel! I'm a big Poe fan! You should check out The Fall of the House of Usher and of course The Tell-Tale Heart if you haven't already! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of those! Haha. I've managed to read most of Poe, except I hadn't read the Cask of Amontillado yet. It was pretty good, as far as stories are concerned, but it was really my favorite, I'm afraid to say. The Tell-Tale Heart is definitely up there as my absolute favorite of his, though.

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.