Friday, August 29, 2014

Always Wandering

With all the stress that can come with work and the inability to take time to cook and clean as often as I would like, taking time during an off day to just make a nice breakfast and then take a walk down a trail enjoying the outdoors. It's actually been awhile since I have wandered as I did. I made it down a new part of a trail I had yet to explore, and then circled through downtown. It was a nice, breezy walk. Although, my pale skin did get a bit sunburned.

This weekend I will be spending time at PAX Prime with friends and coworkers, and I cannot wait. The only downside is that DragonCon is in Atlanta, and many of my friends will be there, but at least we're all getting to have some nerdy fun. It's like being together, without really being there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.