Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Halfway Through Week Two



Here are some things I've learned since starting my new job:
- You never forget your first love: coffee. We've had an interesting relationship since I started working again.
- My job is amazing.
- The people I work with are great.
- The place that I work is great.
- In short, I am a fangirl of my job.
- I have even more drive now to push myself as a freelancer while I keep this amazing job in tact.
- I'm more apt than I sometimes give myself credit.
- Life is pretty awesome, and I'm really lucky. That's it.

7 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you're enjoying your job! I live and die by coffee too, such a life saver in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of y'alls support means the world. I'm sorry I've been so busy lately! I'll try to read blogs soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a long time since I didnt come here to read, but it was nice to be back :)

    Happy to read you are doing great in your job :D

    Greatings from Spain :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, hello! :D And thank you for stopping by. I've been working on some posts so that my blog doesn't die while I'm at this job. :P

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.