Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rainy Weekend



The sun was shining bright for a few days, and it was a nice change. I'm definitely not one to hate overcast, but I'm used to sunshine, so it's nice to see it again after some time. Then it got cloudy again, which was fine. I took a close friend of mine on a FaceTime hike through all the trails and up to my favorite view. No clouds could damper that sight.

One day, I'm going to find a way to get her here so that we can do the walking together. (But it is really awesome that I can just FaceTime with her and take her with me.)

All weekend it's been raining, and I was happy to have boots because the puddles were ridiculous. We've been spending most of our time indoors just relaxing. For this household, it is a four-day weekend, so we still have two more days (yay for awkward times in between work schedule changes). But we did get out and go see the world--for pizza, of course.



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! I like the pics, and the idea of face-time on a walk is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was very fun i just wish it didn't drain the battery so bad :\

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.