Saturday, March 22, 2014

Not So Hot Days



I haven't felt too hot the last couple of days, so I've been finding things that make me happy and trying to do them. Yesterday, I spent time with a friend of mine, Danny (who is actually Trey's best friend), and everything was fine until I got home and got dizzy. Turns out withdrawals from even anxiety medication are a real thing. Who knew? (Probably everyone, but that's beside the point.) 

While I watched episodes of Most Popular Girls in School on YouTube to recoup, I glanced at my little corner of the room--my computer desk littered in pretty and fun things. It's nice to have a little corner to retreat to when you're not feeling so hot. For some people it's the bed, but I've been the type of person to feel a little weird just cooping up in a bedroom away from everything--probably because I learned in college that I hated being cooped up in my dorm for too long.

The best part about my little corner of the world is that should I start to feel a little better, there are plenty of things here that can spark inspiration for me--reasons to write, draw or just go out and see things. And if not, it's nice to have the computer and an external hard drive full of things to do.

  

***Yesterday marked our first month being married, so that's cool. I just hate that I felt so off.***

8 comments:

  1. hope you get to feeling better soon. Surrounding yourself with beautiful and meaningful things is a great help, i think.
    Happy first month :)

    ~Abigail
    http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i am beginning to feel better

      Delete
  2. Aww! I hope that you feel better! I am glad that you have a little area to retreat to that makes you feel even a little bit better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you, darling. I'm feeling better now. :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better doll- big changes are scary and hard to deal with, but you're an incredible bad arse for moving to Washington like it was as easy as pouring maple syrup onto bacon. i hate pancakes.

    ....really, lyndsey?

    well, I hope my stupidity made you giggle even just a little! that totally rhymes.


    ......or does it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh, lyndsey, i love you, ahaha. <3 got that webcam yet? ;)

      Delete
  4. haha is this the episode with Grace, Hannah, Tyler and Mamrie? Such a good show! I'm sorry to hear that you were feeling off. Anxiety, and anxiety meds, can be such a burden, I hope everything works out for you :)

    Congrats btw :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah, hahaha. I love the show, too. Which reminds me, I need to get on YouTube and see if I missed any episodes...

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.