Monday, February 24, 2014

Here We Are



February 21, 2014, Trey and I got married. There were other pictures taken, but I haven't seen any of those yet. The ceremony was short and at the courthouse, but it was just what we wanted. We spent the rest of the night entertaining family (and a few close friends) at a reception way down south at his parents' house.

Now, here are some pictures I do have of my best friend and I, and the courthouse group:





I am now married, which is a little weird to say, but it doesn't feel any different. It just means I get to be around Trey 24/7 now so I can constantly annoy him.

8 comments:

  1. Many congratulations. Happy, happy day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squueeeee!! Congrats!! You look beautiful and so happy! I hope you post more pics as they come. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jennifer! I was just thinking about you today and then saw this post in my feed and was happy to hear all went well. What a charming couple you make! Your smiles are so contagious. Best wishes for a wonderful and eternally happy life together :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.