Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Golden Blog Award

So, I don't usually do these things, but I also haven't gotten one of these in awhile. Anna at Bent Bow linked me to an awards meme, giving a blog award, and I thought it was really sweet, so I decided to create an award and pass it along to some bloggers I love! (I decided to tweak the meme a bit.)




The Rules:
  • Either use the award logo in the post or create your own.
  • Link to whoever nominated you.
  • Write 10 facts about yourself.
  • Nominate bloggers. 
  • Tell the bloggers so they know they've been nominated!

Ten Random Facts About Me:
  1. My favorite color is blue.
  2. I'm always thinking of new tattoos to get, but I won't get hardly any of them.
  3. I'm getting married in one month exactly. 
  4. I'm a Georgia Peach, but I cannot wait to live on the West Coast. 
  5. Sometimes I wish I could have pursued singing and gone to LA and lived that life. 
  6. Roses and poppies are my favorite flowers. 
  7. "Beauty and the Beast" is my favorite classic Disney movie. 
  8. I want a corgi!
  9. I really enjoy working out and eating healthy, but it can be hard to stay motivated sometimes. 
  10. I love the mountains the most out of any landscape, but I haven't been to the beach in awhile and I miss it a lot.

Nominees: 

So, there you have it! 

10 comments:

  1. Aww thank you sooo sooo much for tagging me! I really loved learning these little facts about you- you're even more adorable than I thought :). I'll be sharing this on my blog, Monday!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D I'm so glad you liked it. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Jennifer! Loved reading your answers. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you did. :) I kinda had fun doing that. It's been awhile.

      Delete
  3. Oh that's a cool award, Jennifer! Love the gold colour! Also, you're getting married in one month??? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! I am so excited for your wedding, it will be amazing, I just know it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! It's going to be a really simple thing, but I can't wait to just finally be married and move out with him. :)

      Delete
  5. oh my, thank you so much for the love! so exciting that you're going to be married in a month! it's gonna be the start of a wonderful journey for you both. sending you all my blessings and love:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, and thank you. :)

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.