Monday, October 28, 2013

100 Words: Beautiful Smile

That cigarette hangs from his mouth so delicately, and I catch myself eyeing the way it plays from his lips. I hate the damn things, but I'm intrigued at how the mixture of that smell and his cologne manages to draw me in.

He's intriguing, nothing more. If I were to actually admire anything it would be his wit. His age betrays him, but when he smiles or laughs he looks decades younger. Happiness does that to people, I've found. I love to see the smiles that stretch across his face, forming imperfect lines—genuine joy for something is beautiful.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeously written lady! Stumbled here through Sara's blog and I'm glad I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Sharon. :) I always appreciate it when friends/bloggers from the UK visit this ol' blog.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your wonderful comment on my last post! You are right, people do have to take responsibility for what they post for everyone to see. I always think that when I see people post on politics and whatnot, things like that are always going to be up for discussion and opinions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, I definitely just stay away from hot topics, anyway, because I know that it's just gonna' cause more trouble than good.

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.