Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Vacation in Pictures

My Vacation in Words

-----

I love the North Georgia mountains, and I just got back from a family vacation there. It's seriously the best place on the planet when you just want to get away from everything. We rented a cabin in Ellijay and stayed for four days. We went into Blue Ridge a bit, but mostly spent our time in and around our cabin--we were right on the river and way up high on the mountain. My brother and I spent a lot of time walking our dogs and exploring. I touched up on my photography--which I hadn't done in awhile--and helped Heath work on getting footage for his film. It was such a wonderful experience.

Here is my vacation in pictures. (My vacation in words coming soon.)

Instagrams:











DSLR shots--it was really hard to narrow down the pictures I wanted to share from this collection:




  

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I think we may have to try Georgia some day. There are some particularly beautiful photos here. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! Born and raised here and I love it and it's like my millionth time being in the mountains and each experience is so great.

      Delete
  2. nice photos... i'm sure u had a pretty relaxing vacation there! Cute dog! :D

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.