Saturday, June 1, 2013

100 Words: Grateful

Sometimes there are days like today where the breeze is almost too warm for this already heated summer climate, yet it's comforting. Like a vacation. That's when I don't mind being here still--when I'm reminded this place is comforting. I wish I could capture it in a picture. Words aren't even sensory enough for days like today.

If the birds find reasons to sing, I can, too. I'll take today over yesterday, because it's here. It's the moment I'm living in. And I'm grateful.

8 comments:

  1. It's the best kind of day...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! :) I hope your day to come is tremendous.

      Delete
  2. Beautifully said! These days really do make one grateful!
    xoxo,
    Ari
    http://t-strapsandtulips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a good words to appreciate life today =)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.