Another one of those Instagram/picture posts. Brought to you by a newly cracked iPhone, awesome people and AT&T.
1. Frozen drinks with Shanequa (Smirnoff and Daily's pouches--the big-people Caprisuns), and homework.
2. I Tweeted a couple of weeks or so ago that I wanted a Tamagotchi, and Trey went and ordered one for an early birthday present. The best!
3. Homemade pizza I made with Trey--he'd never had it before.
4. Japanese for lunch with Chelsea.
5. Pinkberry's pomegranate flavor!
6. My new dress that makes me feel like Dorothy--got it in Old Navy's clearance for about $10.
7. Studying for my lit classes--we're dissecting all the fairy tales. It's wonderful.
8. Chelsea when we ate Japanese food.
9. My iPhone's screen cracked. Me mad.
10. Trey and I.