Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Life Lately

Another one of those Instagram/picture posts. Brought to you by a newly cracked iPhone, awesome people and AT&T.
________________________________




________

1. Frozen drinks with Shanequa (Smirnoff and Daily's pouches--the big-people Caprisuns), and homework.
2. I Tweeted a couple of weeks or so ago that I wanted a Tamagotchi, and Trey went and ordered one for an early birthday present. The best!
3. Homemade pizza I made with Trey--he'd never had it before.
4. Japanese for lunch with Chelsea.
5. Pinkberry's pomegranate flavor!
6. My new dress that makes me feel like Dorothy--got it in Old Navy's clearance for about $10.
7. Studying for my lit classes--we're dissecting all the fairy tales. It's wonderful.
8. Chelsea when we ate Japanese food.
9. My iPhone's screen cracked. Me mad.
10. Trey and I.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously! That dress is so cute! You should DEFINITELY find some red, sparkly shoes and go as Dorothy for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my friend Crystal said the same thing.

      Delete
  2. Arg so sorry about your iphone! That seriously is the worst! And that "Dorothy" dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, I'm still staring at a cracked screen, but I just haven't gotten around to switching my stuff over to my old phone just yet. I'm not paying $150 for Apple to fix my screen. Lame!

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.