Saturday, June 9, 2012

100 Words: I miss you, too.

When I hear him say, “I miss you.”

It’s always in a low voice—a voice full of sincerity and hopes of “see you soon’s.” I sometimes get nervous that one day, while we’re apart, I’ll stop hearing “I miss you” the same way he says it now. As if the time apart will change feelings. I forget that those feelings are deep-rooted and can’t change just by a little time apart. His “I miss you’s” remind of me of that.

We may be far away now, but those “I miss you’s” don’t last forever. I know I’ll see him soon.

2 comments:

  1. Long distance is hard, though not impossible. If anything, being apart can even add strength to a relationship. But nevertheless, change is a part of life, so cherish what you have right now. :)

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ~Wendy Lu

    The Red Angel Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the first summer we've had to spend apart, but it's definitely not getting easier. At any rate, you're definitely right. Thank you. :) I hope you're having a lovely weekend, too.

      Delete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.