Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Life According To Instagram

Because I am a bit uninspired and lacking in the free time to put together something of which I can say I am proud, I decided to do a picture post instead. (My username on Instagram is dearjenna, if you are interested.)

Here we go--my life for the past few weeks. It's not that exciting, but I still love it.




1. A date night with my fiancé and I even tried a new hairstyle: a braided headband.
2. Dinner at the Atlanta Bread Company with my friend Christina.
3. An Instagram outfit post for the day.
4. Just some braids I was trying out that night.
5. A dinosaur Chelsea doodled on my hand.
6. Instagram outfit post.
7. My love.
8. My friend Chelsea straightening her hair so she could show me the new colors she dyed it.
9. On the way to my love's house.
10. Trey's parents have a bunny named V and he's so sweet. I got to pet him for the first time that day.
11. Some delicious Pinkberry.
12. Some homemade photo booth pictures Chelsea and I made and printed out.

6 comments:

  1. Is Pink Berry a frozen yogurt place?

    My favorite yogurt place in Houston is Berripop. It's the best.
    I just find it hilarious how every frozen yogurt place has the word berry or pop in it. Well besides Yogurt Land.
    But great post btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Pinkberry is frozen yogurt and while I never particularly cared about the trend of frozen yogurt, it's absolutely delicious! :D

      And thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. Look at gorgeous you! You are so lovely. Is this the guy? Is he treating you well? He needs to cuz you have a very special heart in a world of heartless.

    That necklace is crazy awesome. My daughter would love it! I've never been to Pinkberry but I did get to go to Sprinkles (the cupcake place) and I thought I was all kinds of cool because of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! And yes, that is Trey my fiance. ;) He treats me perfectly. :D And you are the sweetest. Tell your daughter I get most of my stuff at Icing's or Claire's. :)

      Cupcake places are awesome, too. My hometown has an amazing one. :D And if it weren't for my campus having Pinkberry, I probably would never get it. We don't have one at home. :P

      Delete
  3. You have the most glorious hair. Oh, instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.