Wednesday, September 21, 2011

100 Words: One Year



Last September, we tied ourselves together. One year ago, I met my best friend, and the only man who has ever loved me so deeply and unconditionally.

I finally found a man in whom I could put all of my trust and love--my perfect match.

A few days prior, we drove past a strip-mall when I saw it: the first place we hung out, socially. He was nervous, blushing and scared to chase me away. I was scared and wondering how soon it would end before it could begin--like many regrettable instances in my life.

Our union did not end.

That store is now home to my most precious memory--I cannot pass by without smiling and thanking God for something so beautiful.

22 comments:

  1. That's just lovely. Congratulations on your first year together - I hope it's the first of many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute~ congrats on a year of happiness ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vallarfax: So far, so good. :)

    Oanhderbread: Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I could not be happier for you!! Love is such a beautiful thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so sweet! and i love the pictures :-)

    Happy one-year and i wish you many more to come!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I don't even know both of you personally, but I can feel the warmth of love between you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, you two. <3 I hope you have or will find the same in your futures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. It's nice when your happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much!

    -----

    I have two posts in draft right now... I hope to have something soon, even if it's nothing more than a 100-words post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. May you be blessed always! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy. I hope he proves to be worthy of your trust! Heres to loyalty and life.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.