Sunday, June 27, 2010

100 Words to End It All



I find myself falling into the metaphysical/metaphorical arms of wise, dead men as I sift through the filings of my mind, happy to say I have eased my troubles through expression and time. My problems of yesterday are yesterday's problems.

There are people in my life who support and understand me. Their words never used in vanity. Their minds never absent. While they are with me, time lost with them shall never be wasted.

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.” – C.S. Lewis

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT CS LEWIS QUOTE!
    and really i love everything he says! this is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in that picture - it is amazing!

    You are an extremely intelligent young woman - you never cease to amaze me with your wonderfully written words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea and Jenny: I love you guys! You both rock. And I'm glad you both enjoyed this. :) That was taken the evening before it was written actually. It was a beautiful night! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that photo is stunning.
    and thank you for your comment .

    I am moved by the power of your words here, but want to read a bit, get to know you through your archived thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome. I hope I do not let you down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. C.S. Lewis.. always good for some amazing quotes.

    Pretty picture, those flowering trees are a beautiful color - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I surely think so, and thanks. :D They're at my house. :) It was an amazing evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great quote - and how true!

    Your blog is wonderful, I"m so glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love C.S. Lewis quotes. And your photos here are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you are enjoying my blog. C.S. Lewis IS great!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.