Friday, April 24, 2009

"Physics Day" at Six Flags



I kept walking on that pavement, blisters on my feet, and The Cure ringing in my ears, hoping the sound would live up to its name. The bus drivers were late picking us up, by an hour. I was annoyed. I was tired. I was sunburned. But I had had an amazing day at Six Flags.

Friday was "Physics Day" and one of the best times to come to Six Flags. It is not a strange mixture of people running around as usual, but just a bunch of people your age with the exception of a few schools that actually had chaperons. Moriah and I teamed up together, but we spent the whole day with Dwayne's group, which consisted of, Melanie, Trisha, Shanequa, and of course, Dwayne. We had an absolute blast.

I had forgotten how dehydrated and sore you can get from being at Six Flags. It has been awhile since I have spent six hours straight there, under the blazing sun.

So, in summation, here are the things that happened: Tyler stole an orange cone from the parking lot and brought it back to school with him; Melanie was giving Glenn a massage in one of the seats and we all, teasingly, took pictures or attempted to record the act which followed by her shrieking and us laughing in the aisle of the bus; Dwayne nearly got gang-banged in the backseat when he got some water from this woman selling them on the road coming from the park, and we all were dying of thirst; Shanequa decided to never trust my judgment on rides again because I said the Wheelie was relaxing; I discovered that bumblebees at Six Flags are taking drugs--they were at least twice the size of bumblebees at home; the guys on the bus explained to us what "that guy" and "that girl" meant--trust me, you don't want to be "that girl;" and I think Moriah and I might have aced our semester project while there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allowed! Comments are moderated, but please don't be shy. :) HTML allowed.